Atomic Interactive, A Dayton, Ohio website design agency is seeking a Search Engine Ninja to join our marketing team. We’re a fast growing, energetic team who loves to develop powerful online business tools, applications and strategies for our wide range of fun clientele. We work in a casual environment located Downtown in the Firefly building. If your passionite about your craft, love a collaboritive team, and can appreciate a good game of ping pong we’d love to talk more.
The Search Engine Ninja will work with the Search Engine Marketing Manager and Internet Marketing Team to create and implement creative search strategies and track the effectiveness of new and existing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have strong analytic capabilities with specific knowledge of online marketing analytics. The Search Engine Ninja is expected to produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting; assigned analytic projects; and produce independent analysis to help search engine strategy.
Provide support and analysis for the Search Engine marketing team including:
- Monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
- Interact with copywriter and web service manager to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the Search Engine Marketing team including:
- Set up of new campaigns
- QA creative
- Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion
- Top keywords raking by category
- ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Directory submissions and revisions
- Internal link optimization
- SEO technical analysis and evaluation
- Website remediation
- Key phrase research
- META optimization
- Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
- 1+ years previous online marketing experience. Ad agency or online direct marketing background a plus.
- Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
- Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgment and professionalism when corresponding with partners and team members.
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Able to analyze metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.